The great global recession put small and medium-sized enterprises under pressure. Credit crunch, decrease in demand, stronger competition especially in the emerging economies: these are some of the hot topics in the current national and international macroeconomic context.
For this reason, it is now essential for companies to plan credit collection and to have a clear, timely and in-depth picture of the available data.
The Pasquetti Sarti & Partners Accounting Firm can assist its Clients in the implementing of management control systems for their business, which are aimed at providing to the executive staff management tools for the analysis of corporate processes.
The implementing of management control projects goes through a methodology that has been tested over the years and which is based on the following activities:
- organizational structure analysis as well as analysis of the variables that might impact on management control;
- analysis of the main company’s management processes based on documented standard processes;
- release of a personalised prototype that includes reports and real data analysis of the business;
- validation of the prototype;
- closing of the project and release of the management information system.